From Paragrafix this revised photoetch comes with 160 pieces to upgrade the amazing 1:350 Scale Refit Enterprise model kit from Polar Lights/Round2. Includes shuttle bay girders, crew, docking ports, work bee arms, and cargo train, primary hull airlock and rec deck! Also includes "Shadow Casters" in 350 scale to emulate crewmembers in your ship's windows! Comes with a fully detailed instruction sheet.
This is the revised set that has the following improvements:
- NEW: Arboretum Walls
- NEW: Cargo Pods
- NEW: Space-Energy Field Attraction Sensors
- UPDATED: Impulse Engine Grills
- IMPROVED: Folding parts are easier to work with and generally can be assembled with finger pressure — no tool required
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: ShadowCasters™ are now printed on high quality self-diffusing backlight film
- New instructions
- Pricing remains the same as it did for the original design.
Other items include:
- Crew — standing singles, and pairs
- Girders and railings for the shuttlebay, including pieces to hide the seams at the two "steps"
- Shuttlebay doors
- The lighted ring around the deflector dish
- The rec deck — in forced perspective so that it actually fits within the available space andlooks correct
- The airlock that Kirk exits through in ST:TMP — with the option for an open or closed outer hatch
- Work bee add—ons: two cargo sleds and two sets of work arms**
- Properly sized airlock doors
- Hatches for the Vulcan shuttles, and transport pods**
- Gangway door for the port side of the primary hull
- End caps for the warp engines
- Window frames for the rec deck, officers lounge, and arboretum