This is our 50th Anniversary rendition of the original effect utilizing LED’s to simulate the rotating motors is now available to anyone that would rather not listen to the slight motor sounds from the spinning bossards. The two round boards that go in the bossard are fully functional microprocessor based boards having all the SMD LED’s soldered to the front of the boards and the controlling electronics on the back. Also a control board for the Navigation/Strobe/Impulse Engine is included.
All the connections to these boards are done by the supplied pre-connected wires coming out of the boards, color coded for easy wiring.
To make assembly even easier we supply all the Navigation, Strobe, Impulse and Shuttle bay LED's pre-wired, ready to be put in place and connected to the control board termination wires.
The supplied instructions also have a video link showing the process of how to install this kit into your Polar Lights model. Check out our LED light effects from the two modes of operation, which should satisfy both camps of how the fan effect should look.
As always TenaControls uses commercial grade components in all our controls for reliability and longevity. Which is why we can offer a 5 Year Warranty for your peace of mind.
- One (1) fully assembled Clock Wise Led Fan Effect Board
- One (1) fully assembled Counter Clock Wise Led Fan Effect Board
- One (1) fully assembled Nav/Strobe/Impulse Engine Board
- Two (2) 3mm Shuttle Bay White LED's
- One (1) 3mm Navigation Green LED
- One (1) 3mm Navigation Red LED
- Two (2) 3mm Navigation White LED's
- Two (2) 3mm Impulse Engine Red LED's
- Two (2) 3mm Strobe White LED's
- Shrink tubing for some connections
- Wiring Instructions
- Best warranty in the business - 5 Year Warranty by Tenacontrols
- Made in the USA
Important: No interior or window lighting supplied with this kit. This board will also work on 12 volt DC supply.