This is a Four Momentary Function Remote Control System. Use on any of our controls that require a momentary switch to activate changes
This FX Remote Control Board Provides Momentary Remote Control Functions for any application.
This Remote Control board has four momentary functions to use in any application where a pull down to minus is needed to make a change occur.
- Cycle through the Navigational Deflector Dish Amber/Blue Light functions
- Change the motor rotational speed in our TOS controls
- Active the firing of torpedos or phasers
Since this system is relatively small, it can be mounted directly inside a model saving lots of wiring and unneeded momentary switches in a base. Best of all, no soldering to the board. All connections will be done with the 8 wire Micro JST connector.
- Fully assembled - just connect according to diagram
- One (1) Battery clip for 9 volt battery
- One (1) Micro JST Connector with wires
- One (1) Remote Control Transmitter
- Best warranty in the business - 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- It will also work on 12 volt DC supply.
Item#: RMTD-LW (model kit not included)
NOTICE: This Tenacontrol product may not be combined with any other item on the site in your shopping cart. All Tenacontrol FX products must be ordered by themselves. If you would like additional items, please place them in a separate order or you will not be able to check out. All Tenacontrol products are shipped separately from all other products due to insurance requirements.