Simulates the Deflector Dish Effects Seen in the Movies!
For Star Trek Enterprise 1701 and 1701-A Refit as well as other space ship models that could benefit from this effect. This board simulates the Deflector Dish ramping up amber then on command, ramp amber off and ramp up blue, which will stay on until commanded to ramp off and stay off. The sequence can be initiated again with the momentary switch. This modification will be a welcome addition signifying the ship accelerating faster when ramping up in blue light mode.
- One (1) fully assembled board - 0.9 inch x 1.730 inch
- One (1) momentary switch to start ramping action
- One (1) nine volt battery clip
- One (1) complementary 9 volt battery to get you started
- One (1) Amber/Blue Bipolar LED
- Wiring Instructions emailed to you
- Best warranty in the business - 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Important: No interior or window lighting supplied with this kit. This board will also work on 12 volt DC supply.
(model kit not included)
NOTICE: This Tenacontrol product may not be combined with any other item on the site in your shopping cart. All Tenacontrol FX products must be ordered by themselves. If you would like additional items, please place them in a separate order or you will not be able to check out. All Tenacontrol products are shipped separately from all other products due to insurance requirements.