Designed for the 8-Window Seaview model from Moebius Models, this photoetch set adds exacting details to an already fantastic kit.
Made from 0.010” brass, enhancements include:
- Replacement floor for the upper-level of the observation lounge.
- Accurate raised limber holes based on rubbings from the actual 17’ filming miniature.
- The little known lower drain holes.
- Replacement grab handles make assembly and seam filling easier. (Includes a drilling guide to ensure even spacing.)
- The docking cleats seen on the full-sized set.
- Replacement sail doors to replicate the full-sized set. (Includes an extra door that can be displayed open.)
- Two different radar dish antennas replicating the studio drawing and the final dish configuration.
- Tie rods to link the three rudders.
- The credenza and Seaview display model seen in the observation lounge during the first season of the series.
- Ceiling girders for the observation lounge to hide the kit’s inner hull while still allowing builder supplied lighting to shine in.
BONUS: A “Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea” medallion that can be applied the model’s display stand.
FOR KIT: Moebius #708