U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-C
Few ships have gained as much popularity with less screen time than the U.S.S. Enterprise-C. The Ambassador class ship designed by Andrew Probert appeared heavily damaged in only one classic episode of Star Trek: the Next Generation. Other Ambassador class ships such as the U.S.S. Yamaguchi would appear later episodes. AMT is proud to bring the kit back for a second tour around the galaxy and modelers’ workbenches.
- Scale: 1/1400
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Molded in Light grey, plus clear parts
- Optional parts to create the U.S.S. Yamaguchi
- Expanded decal sheet includes all registries and markings for both Enterprise-C and Yamaguchi as well as NEW! extensive battle damage decals.
- Sturdy dome base with metal support rod included.